A.1.--- (Recent) Scholarly Publications
- Bayram, V., B.C. Tansel and H. Yaman. Compromising system and user interests in shelter location and evacuation planning. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 72 (2015): 146-163.
- Sahinyazan F.G., Kara B.Y., Taner M.R., “Selective Vehicle Routing for a Mobile Blood Donation System,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol.245. no.1, 22-34, 2015.
- Serhat Gul, B.T. Denton, J.W. Fowler, and T. Huschka. “Bi-Criteria Scheduling of Surgical Services for an Outpatient Procedure Center”, Production and Operations Management, 20 (3), 406-417, 2011.
- Serhat Gul, B.T. Denton, and J.W. Fowler. “A Progressive Hedging Approach for Surgery Planning under Uncertainty”, INFORMS Journal on Computing, 27 (4), 755-772, 2015.
- Serhat Gul, "A Stochastic Programming Approach for Appointment Scheduling under Limited Availability of Surgery Turnover Teams", Service Science, to appear
- T. Tan and O. Alp. Optimal Sourcing From Alternative Capacitated Suppliers and General Cost Structures. OMEGA. To appear. 2015